But speed to market has not been a shortcoming for the virtual, part of privately held Jones Media Networks, Ltd.
What does JMN stand for?
JMN stands for Jones Media Networks, Ltd. (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMN
We have 1 other meaning of JMN in our Acronym Attic
- Jupiter Makes Me Scream (band)
- Joint Military Mail Terminal
- Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art (Staten Island, NY)
- Jon Michael Moore Trauma Center (Morgantown, WV)
- JTIDS Moving Map Tactical Information Display System
- Julio M Merino Vidal
- Jamestown (Amtrak station code; Jamestown, NY)
- Jeunesses Musicales Norway (UNESCO musical organization)
- Jogja Media Net (Indonesia)
- Journals and Miscellaneous Notebooks of Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Junctional Melanocytic Nevi (dermatology)
- Justification for Mission Need
- Joint Military Net Assessment
- Joint Medical NBC Decision Support Tool
- John Muir National Historic Site (California)
- Journal of Musculoskeletal and Neuronal Interactions
- Joint Multinational Interoperability Assurance Network (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Jerry Malloy Negro League Conference (baseball)
- Joint Multi-National Logistics Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network's parent company, Jones Media Networks, Ltd.
the nation's leading digital multichannel television service provider, announced today it has reached a multi-year carriage agreement with Jones Media Networks, Ltd.