Santosh Kumar, CEO ( India operations) of global consultancy firm Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, said: " The government was bearing the burden of black money and losing out on a huge share of revenue.
What does JLLM stand for?
JLLM stands for Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Junior League of Lubbock, Inc.
- Junior League of Lynchburg
- Japan Labor Law Association (Kyoto, Japan)
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Junior League of Lee County (Alabama)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels
- Journal of Logic, Language and Information
- Junior League of Long Island (Roslyn, NY)
- Joint Lessons Learned Information System
- Justice League Live Journal (fan blog)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Management Services
- John Levy Lighting Productions (Los Angeles, CA)
- Joint Lessons Learned Program
- Junior League of Little Rock (Arkansas)
- Juliette Low Leadership Society (Oklahoma)
- Jones Lang LaSalle Transparency Index
- Junior League of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
- Japanese Logistic Module
- Jesus Loves Me
- Joint Labor-Management (unions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rents have remained stable for the last three quarters as the high supply in pipeline kept them under pressure," said a recent report by Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, the consultancy.
Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj will have approximately 2,800 employees in India, with offices in ten cities.
Anuj Puri, chairman & country head of global property consultancy firm Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj ( JLLM), said the decision by the state government holds the possibility of impacting the real estate sector both positively and negatively.
Sanjay Dutt, chief executive officer (business) at global property consultancy firm Jones Lang Lasalle Meghraj (JLLM), said electricity, water supply and commuting are some of the main hindrances that deter buyers from moving to such far off locations.
Shubhranshu Pani, managing director of retail services at global property consultancy firm, Jones Lang Lasalle Meghraj ( JLLM), said that southern and western states could have major shares in this expansion story.