Jones Lang LaSalle has announced that managing director Jonathan Meisel recently earned LEED accreditation, making him one of the company's latest sustainability experts.
What does JLL stand for?
JLL stands for Jones Lang LaSalle (real estate service and investment management firm)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JLL
We have 8 other meanings of JLL in our Acronym Attic
- Jennie Lorette Keatts (jeweler)
- Junior League of Kalamazoo, Inc.
- Junior League of Kankakee County
- Junior League of Kingston
- Junior League of Knoxville
- James L. Knight Center (Miami, FL)
- Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri
- Junior League of Kane and DuPage (Illinois)
- Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara (Malaysian National Service program)
- Joint Lessons Learned
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels announced the appointment of Jeffrey Davis, executive vice president, to coordinate the growth of the hotel capital raising business in the U.
Jones Lang LaSalle announced the appointment of Jonathan Meisel to market director for New Jersey.