The first time I went to Reading Festival, when I was 16, my friend recommended I go to see Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
What does JSBE stand for?
JSBE stands for Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JSBE
We have 1 other meaning of JSBE in our Acronym Attic
- JIIB Systems Baseline Assessment (JBC)
- Joint System Baseline Assessment
- Junior Scratch Bowling Alliance
- Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Small Business Corporation
- Japan Sustainable Building Consortium (est. 2001)
- Jarvis Street Baptist Church (est. 1818; Canada)
- Journal for the Study of British Cultures
- Jersey Shore Ballroom Dance Club (New Jersey)
- Juneau Small Business Development Center (Alaska)
- Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Canadian Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship)
- Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development (Birmingham, UK)
- Journal of Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
- Japanese Society for Bioinformatics
- Job Search Behavior Index (employment change predictor tool)
- Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena (New York)
- Joint Standardization Board for Intermodal Equipment Standards Committee
- Jersey Shore Basketball League (New Jersey)
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials
- Japanese Society of Behavioral Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few fairly serviceable attempts at describing their sound by referencing other artists will certainly help listeners in their comprehension: Jon Spencer Blues Explosion as played by Black Flag; Billy Childish as played by The Jesus Lizard.
He was listening to the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion track Mars, Arizona.
Legacy/Columbia) Also new in September: Nancy Sinatra [see page 70], Anita Baker, Green Day, Joss Stone, Tears for Fears, Brian Wilson, Leonard Cohen, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, the Strokes (live), Supergrass (best of), Lucinda Williams (live double CD).
They parted company with their bassist and drummer; toured with the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Sonic Youth and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs; picked up new influences including Silver Apples and This Heat; and learned some electronic tricks by watching Matmos (M.
JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION THURSDAY, NOTTINGHAM ROCK CITY The New York veteran of scuzzball howling-at-the-moon blues and assorted mayhem seems to have hit the bottom of the barrel after a decade of success.
Byline: Barry Gordon JON SPENCER BLUES EXPLOSION, Liquid Rooms, Edinburgh, October 27 HE hasn't changed his tune much in 12 years but Jon Spencer's volatile trio from New York are still a force to be reckoned with live.