It will expand WVU Children's Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the Emergency Department and the Jon Michael Moore Trauma Center.
What does JMMTC stand for?
JMMTC stands for Jon Michael Moore Trauma Center (Morgantown, WV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joan MacQueen Middle School (Alpine, CA)
- John Muir Middle School (California)
- Joint Multi-Mission Submersible
- Jones Magnet Middle School (Hampton, VA)
- José Martí Middle School (Hialeah, FL)
- Journal of Mind and Medical Sciences
- Jupiter Makes Me Scream (band)
- Joint Military Mail Terminal
- Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy
- Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art (Staten Island, NY)
- Joint Moving-Map Tactical Information Display System
- JTIDS Moving Map Tactical Information Display System
- Julio M Merino Vidal
- Jamestown (Amtrak station code; Jamestown, NY)
- Jeunesses Musicales Norway (UNESCO musical organization)
- Jogja Media Net (Indonesia)
- Jones Media Networks, Ltd. (New York, NY)
- Journals and Miscellaneous Notebooks of Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Junctional Melanocytic Nevi (dermatology)
- Justification for Mission Need
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morgantown Alison Wilson, MD Director, Jon Michael Moore Trauma Center, Chief , Trauma, Emergency Surgery and Surgical Critical Care, Associate Professor of Surgery, Education and Special Training, Department of Surgery, WVU School of Medicine.