Third countries consider Turkey and Greece as joint zone.
What does JZ stand for?
JZ stands for Joint Zone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JZ
We have 1 other meaning of JZ in our Acronym Attic
- Jyvaskyla, Finland (airport code)
- Japan Youth Volunteers Association
- Junk Yard Wars
- Just You Wait
- Just You Wish
- John Young Wildlife Enterprises (Queensland, Australia)
- Japan Yo-Yo Association (World Yo-Yo Association)
- Just Yanking Your Chain
- Jay-Z (rap artist)
- John Zimmerman (musician)
- Jump If Zero
- Jump!Zone (play center; various locations)
- Junctional Zone (obstetrics and gynaecology)
- Junior Zoo Apprentice Program (Philadelphia Zoo; Pennsylvania)
- Jose Zayas Evangelism International (ministry; Portland, OR)
- Joint Zero-Forcing
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens (Florida)
- Jacobo Z. Gonzales Memorial School of Arts and Trades (Philippines)
- Jak Zawsze Kapitalne (Poland)
- Jauno Zemnieku Klubs (Latvian: Young Farmers Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly's Economic Commission called Saturday for the creation of a Euro-Mediterranean joint zone and stressed the need for integrating south countries' economies into Lisbon Strategy.
Every joint zone probably makes up a quasicontinuous fracture and can be treated simply as one joint.
A joint zone with this state and the deal with Equatorial Guinea have since eased tensions and encouraged foreign exploration in the deep waters of the outer Niger Delta area.
Iraqi Oil Minister Amir Mohammed Rasheed was quoted as accusing Kuwait of "practising an act of sabotage against Iraqi oil fields by digging oil wells in a joint zone [straddling the border] in order to deplete Iraqi underground oil reserve".