1, Amphibious Embarkation and Debarkation Operations JP 3-06, Joint Urban Operations JP 3-07, Stability Operations JP 3-07.
What does JUO stand for?
JUO stands for Joint Urban Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JUO
- Java Universal Network/Graph Framework
- Jungfaha Corporation (science fiction)
- Joint United Nations Information Committee
- Joint Unit
- Jewish Unity for a Just Peace
- Japanese Undercover Neuro-Kinetic Elimination Ranger (cult-classic video game)
- Juniper Operating System (Juniper Networks, Inc.) (router operating system)
- Joint United Nations Programme of Support
- Journal of Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship
- Joint Undergraduate Navigator Training
- Junior Under-Officer
- Jacked Up on Caffeine
- Join Us or Die (Star Wars line, and movement)
- Jump Up on It
- Joint Urgent Operational Needs
- Joint Urgent Operational Needs Statement
- Joint Urban Operations Office (JFCOM)
- Jamiat Ulema-I-Pakistan (Pakistan political party)
- Joint Underwriting Participation (insurance plan used by Hawaii)
- Joint Underwriting Plan (Insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's how commanders found the enemy, said Duane Schattle, director of the joint urban operations office.
The advanced video network utilizes the company's high capacity C-20 codec to aid the military as it develops new centers for realistic joint urban operations training.
That premise served as the theme for a USJFCOM Focused Forum on Joint Urban Operations held at the Chesapeake Conference Center on July 13.
JP 3-06, Doctrine for Joint Urban Operations identifies three distinguishing characteristics of the urban environment: * Physical terrain, * Population, and * Infrastructure.
An upcoming joint urban operations experiment will feature the SPP in the computer's first official use with JFCOM.
3, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment JP 3-02, Amphibious Operations JP 3-06, Joint Urban Operations JP 3-09.