America's Joint Unmanned Combat Air Systems (J-Ucas) programme was terminated in FY07 after the expenditure of $ 800 million.
What does J-UCAS stand for?
J-UCAS stands for Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of J-UCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
- Joint Standard
- Journey To Work
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Jejunal Feeding Tube
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
- Joint to background ratio (nuclear medicine)
- Just Checking
- Just Chilling
- Just Curious
- Joules per Square Centimeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winners for each category are: Acquisition-Simulation & Analysis Facility Joint Unmanned Combat Air System (J-UCAS) Simulation Team, Advanced Computational Analysis Directorate (ASC/HP), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio Team award for demonstrating exceptional technical innovation in the development and integration of the J-UCAS simulations.
In recent months, the Defense Department has directed the Air Force and the Navy to consolidate their unmanned combat aircraft programs and renamed the new effort Joint Unmanned Combat Air Systems, or J-UCAS.