The current Local Development Plan (LDP), adopted yesterday, replaces the Joint Unitary Development Plan within the National Park and bosses believe it will improve affordable housing provision.
What does JUDP stand for?
JUDP stands for Joint Unitary Development Plan (Pembrokeshire City Council; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JUDP
- Japan University DanceSport Federation
- Judges (Old Testament)
- Jackson Union of Disc Golf Enthusiasts
- Japan Urban Design Institute (est. 1991)
- Joint Universal Data Interpreter
- Java Universal Database Import and Export
- Judgment Information System (judiciary; India)
- Jersey Urban Debate League (Newark, NJ)
- Jungdemokrat (Young Democrat, German)
- Jabotabek Urban Development Project (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Assembly spokeswoman said that officials had responded to consultation on the draft Pembrokeshire joint unitary development plan.
He said Mr Allen-Mirehouse owned at least one parcel of land which he considered suitable for development, had already produced plans for, and had sought to get identified as suitable for development by the council in an emerging Joint Unitary Development Plan.