Chapter President-Elect Guy Kersch and new member Sylvie Peuch are two of the ten private sector members of the 26-member European Union Joint Transfer Pricing Forum.
What does JPTF stand for?
JPTF stands for Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPTF
We have 1 other meaning of JPTF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Property Tax Advisory Committee (Minnesota)
- Joint Powers Telecommunications Board (Wyoming)
- Joint Permanent Technical Commission (est. 1986; Lesotho and South Africa)
- Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration
- Judicial and Prosecutorial Council
- Jordan Projects for Tourism Development (Amman, Jordan)
- Junior Participating Tactical Data System
- Journal of Physical Therapy Education
- Japan Prehospital Trauma Evaluation and Care
- Joint Parachute Test Facility
- J. P. Taravella High School (Coral Springs, FL)
- Jet Pipe Temperature Limiter (aerounautics)
- Joint Prioritized Target List
- Jangan Pernah Takut Mencintaiku (Indonesian: Fear Never My Love)
- Joint Project Team Meeting
- Journal of Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods
- Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society
- Joint Program Training Plan
- Jouvay Popular Theatre Process (performance model)
- Jet Propellant Thermally Stable (high thermal stability, high altitude fuel, MIL-T-25524)