He spent time in the UK and in Europe, and between May and September 2010 he was deployed to Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan, as an MT driver within the Joint Support Unit MT Section.
What does JSU stand for?
JSU stands for Joint Support Unit (UK Ministry of Defence)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSU
We have 12 other meanings of JSU in our Acronym Attic
- Just Something to Think About
- Japanese Satellite Television
- Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability
- Japan Small-Type Whaling Association
- All Japan Seamen's Union
- Jackson State University (Jackson, MS, USA)
- Jacksonville State University
- Japanese Society of Undergraduates (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Boston, MA)
- Jewish Student Union
- Joint Strategy Unit (UK)
- Justice Statistics Unit (UK)
- Juventudes Socialistas Unificadas (Spanish: Unified Socialist Youth)
- Japan Supporting University Consortium
- Jacksonville State University Foundation (Alabama)
- Japan SAP Users' Group (software)
- Japan Snort Users Group
- Joubert Syndrome United Kingdom
- Just So You Know
- Japan Society of Ultrasonics in Medicine
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discussions are in place to launch the new joint support unit when the aeroplane is due for replacement in 2010.
Communications for the DJFHQ are provided by the First Joint Support Unit under the leadership of Australian Army Lt.