In 1980, Congress passed the National Aquaculture Act to promote aquaculture growth, and in the process established the Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture, an interagency body whose task was to provide coordination and seek ways to reduce regulatory constraints on aquaculture development.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Jewelers' Security Alliance
- Jewish Student Association
- Job Safety Analysis
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Shuster Awards
- John Stark Associates (Trumbull, CT)
- Joint Sales Agreement
- Joint Security Area
- Joint Service Agreement
- Joint Staff Assessment
- Joint Systems Architecture
- Journal of Substance Abuse
- Judaica Sound Archives (Florida Atlantic University)
- Junior Semester Abroad
- Junior State of America (formerly Junior Statesmen of America)
- Junior Statesmen of America (now Junior State of America)
- Justice Society of America (see JLA)
- Justice System Assessment (various locations)
- Japan Safety Appliances Association
- Japan Sports Arbitration Agency (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Interagency Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture (JSA) formed an aquaculture effluents task force to help the EPA develop proposed regulations.