The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program office is exploring use of eRMS and ATAC as the Joint/Global solution for retrograde management.
What does JSFPO stand for?
JSFPO stands for Joint Strike Fighter Program Office (US DoD; Crystal City, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jini Services Flow Language
- Joann and Stacy Show Survivor Fantasy League (Survivor Fiji)
- Jock Strap Fantasy League (fantasy football league)
- Japan Society of Fluid Mechanics
- Job Strategies For New Employees (book; Robert W. Lucas)
- Japan Slow Food Organization
- Japanese Society of Fisheries Oceanography
- Japan Society of Forest Planning
- Joint Service Fuze Plan
- Japanese Snack Food Review (blog)
- Japan Society of Fertility and Sterility (reproduction)
- Japanese Society of Fisheries Science
- Joint Service Fixed Site Decontamination (US DoD)
- Japanese Society for Food Science and Technology
- JCI Health and Safety Department
- Joint Fire Support Team
- Japan-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (Japan)
- Japan Society for Fuzzy Theory and Systems
- Joint Strike Fighter Training System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, Davis is the director, Joint Strike Fighter Program Office, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics in Arlington, Va.
Davis, director, Joint Strike Fighter Program Office, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Arlington, Va.
TEAMS * The Joint Strike Fighter Program Office, Air Vehicle Directorate, Weapons Integration Integrated Product Team -- Created a Joint Service store certification guide that significantly reduced unique weapon requirements.