said it has launched a new credit card in Vietnam in partnership with the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam, known as Vietcombank.
What does JSCB stand for?
JSCB stands for Joint Stock Commercial Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSCB
We have 1 other meaning of JSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Jericho Sailing Centre Association (Canada)
- Joint Stock Companies Act (UK)
- Junior Sprint Cars of America
- Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery
- Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society for Cell Biology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics
- Jet Sports Club of Brisbane (Australia)
- Joint Schools Construction Board (Syracuse, NY)
- Joint Service Chemical Biological Information System
- Jackson State Community College (Jackson, TN)
- James Sprunt Community College (Kenansville, NC)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (est. 2002)
- Japan Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology (est. 1962)
- Jefferson State Community College (Alabama)
- John Stoddard Cancer Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Joint Security Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Joint Service Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hanoi and Tokyo, Sept 24, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - The Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) and JCB International (JCBI), the international operations subsidiary of JCB, the only global payment brand based in Japan, have officially announced today the launch of the new Vietcombank JCB EMV chip credit card.
Upon the completion of the transaction, VIB expect it to be a top five private joint stock commercial bank in Vietnam.
uk Global Banking News - 10 May 2012 Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (CTG.