at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) in San Diego, California.
What does JSM stand for?
JSM stands for Joint Statistical Meetings
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSM
We have 77 other meanings of JSM in our Acronym Attic
- Jabber Session Manager
- Japanese Society of Melbourne (est. 1965; Japan and Australia)
- JEOL Scanning Microscope
- Jimmy Swaggart Ministries
- Job Site Measurement (architectural drawings)
- John Sidney McCain
- John Stuart Mill (British 19th century philosopher)
- Johnson Stokes & Master (law firm; China)
- Joint Staff Mission (UK)
- Joint Strike Missile
- Journal of Sexual Medicine
- Journal of Software Maintenance
- Journal of Soviet Mathematics
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Sports Media (University of Nebraska Press)
- Juris Scientiae Magister (Latin: Master of Science of Laws)
- Just Shoot Me (sitcom)
- Joint Service Man-Portable Decontamination System
- Japan Smartphone Marketing Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These papers, which either use SOI data or are about SOI data, were presented at the 2000 Joint Statistical Meetings of the American Statistical Association (ASA) and will be published in the next issue of the IRS Methodology Report series, Turning Administrative Systems Into Information Systems.