The closer ties between NZICA and ICAA has been pushed by the New Zealand and Australia governments signing a Joint Statement of Intent on accounting in August 2009.
What does JSOI stand for?
JSOI stands for Joint Statement of Intent
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSOI
- Joint Special Operations Command
- Joint Special Operations Component Commander
- Jaguar Saurus of Doom (online gaming)
- Jacob's School of Engineering (UCSD)
- Joint Special Operations Forces
- Joint Special Operations Force C3 Interoperability Program
- Japan Sewer Optical Fiber Technological Association
- Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society for Occupational Health
- Joint Service Open House
- Just Surfed On In
- JRI (Japan Research Institute) Solutions Limited (Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group)
- Joint Special Operations Liaison Element
- Japan Society for Oriental Medicine (est. 1950)
- Japanese-Sino Optimization Meeting
- Joint Stand Off Munition
- Journal of Special Operations Medicine (US Special Operations Command Surgeons)
- Joint Special Operations Mission Planning System
- Japanese Society for Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Services between the US and Liberia could begin in autumn 2010 after TSA and LCAA worked together to implement security protocols for sustainable aviation security institutions and practises which were developed after the signing of a Joint Statement of Intent in 2009 by both organisations.
The collaboration was formalized in a joint Statement of Intent signed in May by the executive directors of the American Public Works Association, Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies, American Water Works Association, National Association of Clean Water Agencies, National Association of Water Companies, Water Environment Federation, and the EPA Assistant Administrator for Water, Benjamin Grumbles.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The US Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the Liberia Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) have signed a Joint Statement of Intent for the development and enhancement of aviation security initiatives.