All venues provide training to joint standards and in all cases except BOLC B and FACCC, will lead to certification for TCM, CDE, or both.
What does J-STD stand for?
J-STD stands for Joint Standard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
- Journey To Work
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Jejunal Feeding Tube
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
She emphasized that Malaysia was playing a great international role in setting joint standards for Halal food.
A joint standard for training UAS operators has been developed to make sure manned and unmanned aircraft from all services safely can operate together.
Using a draft submitted by IBM, which was independently trying to tackle the problem, a consensus was formed to get IPC, Jedec and ECA together to do a joint standard under the ECA umbrella.
Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD), designed to create a set of common joint standards and architecture for unmanned vehicles, continues to make progress towards its goal to provide support to the joint warfighter.