Dow Corning offers: * information regarding using silicone to achieve LEED credits; * online construction calculators for project management and products usage; * downloadable product selection guides, data sheets, application tutorials/seminars and technology developments; * blueprint evaluations to ensure proposed applications meet Dow Corning joint standards for warrantable performance; * videos demonstrating how silicone technology contributes to sustainable buildings; and, * online order entry and sample requests.
What does J-STD stand for?
J-STD stands for Joint Standard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Journal of Student Award Winners (Lehigh University)
- Joint Synthetic Battle Space
- Joint - Simple Communications Programming Environment
- Joint Suppression of Enemy Air Defense
- Joint Second Echelon Interdiction
- Joint Signals Intelligence Simulation (JSIMS)
- Joint-Service Interior Intrusion Detection System
- Japan Small and Medium Enterprise Management Consultant Association
- Joint Space Combat Environment Simulation
- Joint Surveillance and Target Attack Radar System
- Journey To Work
- Joint-Service Tactical Exploitation of National Systems (Manual)
- Japan Transport Engineering Company
- Jejunal Feeding Tube
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
All venues provide training to joint standards and in all cases except BOLC B and FACCC, will lead to certification for TCM, CDE, or both.
Contact Details Any firm or other relevant organisation interested in either being on the Joint Standards Working Party or having a watching brief should contact either: James O'Connell at james@theiop.
She emphasized that Malaysia was playing a great international role in setting joint standards for Halal food.
A joint standard for training UAS operators has been developed to make sure manned and unmanned aircraft from all services safely can operate together.
In joint standards developments, the American National Standards Institute is asking for public comment by Jan.
Using a draft submitted by IBM, which was independently trying to tackle the problem, a consensus was formed to get IPC, Jedec and ECA together to do a joint standard under the ECA umbrella.
Joint Forces Command (USJFCOM) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (ACTD), designed to create a set of common joint standards and architecture for unmanned vehicles, continues to make progress towards its goal to provide support to the joint warfighter.