The Monday raid was carried out in the Bati Kot district of Nangarhar when a team of commandos raided a village looking for a Taliban leader, the US-led Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force said in an announcement, RT reported.
What does JSOTF stand for?
JSOTF stands for Joint Special Operations Task Force
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JSOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Statement of Operational Requirements
- Journal of the Society of Oriental Research
- Joint System Operational Requirements Document
- Joint Service Operational Ration Forum
- Joint Status of Resources and Training System
- Java Servlets Office Suite (software)
- Joint Special Operations School
- Joint Special Operations Simulation Office
- Japanese Society of Toxicology (formerly Japanese Society of Toxicological Science)
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament
- Joint Special Operations Task Force Commander
- Journal for the Study of the Old Testament Supplement
- Jain Samaj of USA
- Joint Special Operations University
- Joint Standoff Weapon
- Junior Sailor of the Year
- Jack Straw Productions (Seattle, WA)
- Jacketed Soft Point (bullet)
- Jackson Structured Programming (COBOL programming method)
- Jamboree Shoulder Patch (BSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daniel Hill of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force.
After the attack, the Coalition Joint Special Operations Task Force - made up of 40 British and US special forces - flew to Helmand from Bagram airfield north of Kabul.
1, Joint Special Operations Task Force Operations JP 3-07, Stability Operations JP 3-07.
; Defense Contract Management Agency Boeing, Philadelphia; Joint Special Operations Task Force, Philippines; Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development and Acquisition, Washington, D.
When augmented by other services and nations, it integrates those organizations' capabilities to provide common-user logistics support of an Army Special Operations task force or a combined or joint Special Operations task force.
According to Naylor, Colonel John Mullholland, who commanded Joint Special Operations Task Force Dagger, realized sooner than most that following the collapse of the Taliban conventional troops would be needed to close out the campaign.