7) When established, the JFE helps manage fires within the Joint Special Operations Area (JSOA).
What does JSOA stand for?
JSOA stands for Joint Special Operations Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSOA
- Joint Specialty Officer
- Joint Staff Office/Officer
- Joint Subcommittee on Oceans
- Journal of Surgical Oncology (Wiley)
- Junction South Of
- Just South Of (dispatch directions)
- Just Starting Out
- Juvenile Sexual Offender
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Justice Society of America (comics)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component
- Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central (US Army)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component Commander
- Joint Special Operations Air Detachment
- Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol
- Journal of Shiatsu and Oriental Body Therapy (UK)
- Japan Security Operation Center (Little Earth Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the joint forces commander may delegate authority to establish the JFA short of the forward boundary and in nonlinear battlespace to the supported commander; to the air component long of the forward boundary; to the maritime component over water; and to the special operations component in a joint special operations area.
Legend: AOs = Areas of Operation AOR = Area of Responsibility FSCM = Fire Support Coordinating Measure JFACC = Joint Force Air Component Command JFC = Joint Force Commander JFSOCC = Joint Force Special Operations Component Command JOA = Joint Operations Area JSOA = Joint Special Operations Area Kill Box Responsibilities (FM 3-09.