Ultimately, requests for air support flow from the JSOTF via the JACE through the Joint Special Operations Air Component to the JAOC, aided by the SOLE.
What does JSOAC stand for?
JSOAC stands for Joint Special Operations Air Component
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Junction South Of
- Just South Of (dispatch directions)
- Just Starting Out
- Juvenile Sexual Offender
- Joint Specialty Officer Nominee
- Joint Special Operations Agency
- Joint Special Operations Area
- Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances
- Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Justice Society of America (comics)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central (US Army)
- Joint Special Operations Air Component Commander
- Joint Special Operations Air Detachment
- Juvenile Sex Offender Assessment Protocol
- Journal of Shiatsu and Oriental Body Therapy (UK)
- Japan Security Operation Center (Little Earth Corporation)
- Joint Science Operations Centre
- Joint Service Operational Center
- Joint Service Operational Concept
- Joint Ship Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, JP 3-05, Doctrine for Joint Special Operations, discusses how a joint special operations air component is often created within a joint special operations task force when multiple services have organic air assets.
Randy Bergeron, who served as the historian for the Combined Joint Special Operations Air Component Command, provides "The Perspective from the Ground.