Streland as program manager for the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) Mission System Increment 2 (JMS Inc 2) and the Space Based Space Surveillance Block 10 (SBSS Blk 10) in July.
What does JSPOC stand for?
JSPOC stands for Joint Space Operations Center (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSPOC
- Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (est. 1902)
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of the Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Oncology
- Japanese Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jit Sin High School Philharmonic Orchestra
- Joint Space Program Office
- Joint Systems Program Office
- Jamaica Service Program for Older Adults
- Joint Senior Psychological Operations Course (US DoD)
- Joint Strategic Plans and Operations Group
- Japan Society of Polymer Processing
- Japanese Society for Parapsychology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists
- Joint Service Program Plan
- Joint Symposium on Parallel Processing
- Joseph Smith Papers Project
- Joint Stock Post-Pension Bank
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Jeremy Snook Public Relations (est. 1996; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Behind the scenes of cargo aircraft in Japan, or fighters and bombers over Libya, was our Joint Space Operations Center, providing the full range of reach-back space capabilities for theater commanders around the world.
For example, space personnel supporting operations in US Central Command go the CAOC, which can then reach back to US Strategic Command's joint functional component commander for space and the joint space operations center.
Robert Kehler traces the importance of space systems from victory in Operation Desert Storm, through the establishment of the Space Warfare Center and the training contributions of the 328th Weapons Squadron at the Nellis Air Force Base Weapons School, to today's Joint Space Operations Center.