He was a graduate of the PAF Staff College and Joint Services Staff College, Latimer.
What does JSSC stand for?
JSSC stands for Joint Services Staff College (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSSC
We have 20 other meanings of JSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Society for Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
- Joint Space Strategy Advisory Group (EU)
- Japan Society for Southeast Asian History
- James S. Sullivan Agency Inc. (insurance; Wayland, NY)
- Joint Services Small Arms Management Committee
- Joint Service Small Arms Master Plan
- Joint Service Small Arms Program
- JSS Academy of Technical Education (India)
- Jersey Shore State Bank
- Juara Sejati Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysian financial company)
- Joint Services Staff Course (UK)
- Joint Source-Channel Coding
- Joint Staff Support Center
- Joint Strategic Survey Committee
- Journal of Solid State Circuits (IEEE)
- Journal of Systems Science and Complexity (bimonthly journal; Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Journal on Scientific and Statistical Computing
- Joint SuperSonic Cruise Missile
- Japan Society for the Studies of Chinese Overseas
- Japanese Society of Stoma & Continence Rehabilitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a graduate of Joint Services Staff College Chaklala and completed his Master Degree in Defence and Strategic Studies from National Defence University Islamabad.
Yet three military historians who run the high command course at the Joint Services Staff College at Shrivenham - the place that attempts to teach the top brass to think - have debunked the Battle of Britain as an "enduring myth".