Paul flew and managed two similar planes in his last post as the Commandant of the Joint Services Parachute Centre at Bad Lippspringe in Germany.
What does JSPC stand for?
JSPC stands for Joint Services Parachute Centre (British Parachute Association; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPC
We have 7 other meanings of JSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre
- Joint Special Populations Advisory Committee (El Cajon, CA)
- Joint Service Protective Aircrew Ensemble
- Joint Standard Personnel Administration and Management System
- Jewish Social Policy Action Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Japanese Society for Preservation of Birds (est. 1947)
- Joint Staff Pension Board (UN)
- Japan Sport Prototype Car Championship (now Autobacs Japan GT Championship; auto racing)
- Japanese Society for Process Chemistry (est. 2001)
- Java Server Pages Compiler
- Joint Strategic Planning Committee
- Journal of Scientific and Practical Computing
- Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board (India)
- Japanese Society for Pigment Cell Research
- Joint Schools Property Division (Staffordshire County Council; UK)
- Joint Strategic Planning Document
- Journal of Sustainable Product Design (UK)
- Joint Sampling Probability Density Function (reliability)
- Joint Service Personnel/Skin Decontamination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The A-level student landed badly and needed a four-hour emergency operation after she sustained serious neck and spinal injuries at the Joint Services Parachute Centre in Netheravon.
The A-level student, from Kingstanding, landed badly after the jump, shattering her spine while at the Joint Services Parachute Centre, in Netheravon.