Col John Muston the commandant of the joint Services Mountain Training Centre at Tywyn is presented with an Alpine Plaque from General Borgenni to mark his visit to Snowdonia, with them is Lft Col Friscone who is on an exchange appointment at Brigade HQ Tywyn Grammar School rugby team of 1956/57 Llangelynin church and belltower, near Tywyn.
What does JSMTC stand for?
JSMTC stands for Joint Services Mountain Training Centre (Anglesey, Wales)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JSMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Jay Stream Middle School (Carol Stream, IL)
- Joint Spectrum Management System
- Jordan Small Middle School (Raymond, ME)
- Journal of Slavic Military Studies
- Japan Society of Materials Science Journal
- Joint Service Mask Surveillance Program
- Joint Spectrum Management System for Windows
- Japanese Supplementary School in Middle Tennessee
- Joint Senior Management Team (UK)
- Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
- Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment
- Joint Service Mask Validation System
- Jackson, Sjoberg, McCarthy & Wilson LLP (Austin, TX law firm)
- Jain Society of Metropolitan Washington
- Jai Swaminarayan
- Japanese Society of Nephrology
- Jazz Satellite Network
- Jewish Studies Network
- Job Sequence Number
- Joint Schedule Number (US Military construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major Edwards, originally from Llangefni, has 30 years' experience in the Army, while Mr Doyle, of St Helens on Merseyside, is a civilian instructor at the Joint Services Mountain Training Centre on Anglesey.
An army spokesman said she was on an adventure training course organised by the Joint Services Mountain Training Centre.