Then select JPM Protection and M50/M51 Joint Service General Purpose Mask.
What does JSGPM stand for?
JSGPM stands for Joint Service General Purpose Mask
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Japanese Society of General Hospital Psychiatry
- Japanese Standards for Geographic Information
- Journal of the Society for Gynecological Investigation
- Joint Service Ground Mask
- Joint Service Graduate Medical Education
- Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler
- Joint Service Graduate Medical Education Selection Board
- John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation
- Japan Society of Gynecologic Oncology (est. 1975)
- Japanese Society of Gynecologist and Obstetrician (Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine)
- Joint Services Graves Registration Service Office
- Japan Society for Graphic Science (est. 1967)
- Japanese Society of Gastroenterological Surgery (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Gene Therapy
- Japanese Society of Hematology (est. 1937)
- Japanese Society of Hypertension (est. 1978)
- JASA Standards Handbook
- Johor Specialist Hospital (est. 1981; Johor, Malaysia)
- Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, PLC (law firm, Phoenix, AZ)
- Joseph Smith History (LDS Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grossmann said a goal of the arsenal is to get a piece of the next generation of mask, the Joint Service General Purpose Mask.
The joint service general purpose mask will replace the M-42 series masks for ground forces and other models used by the Navy and Air Force, and go into full-rate production within one year, according to Bill Fritch, program manager of the respirator engineering and acquisition team.