The Joint Security Industry Council (JSIC), which represents the industry's trade associations, is hosting a forum on counter terrorism at The Royal Court Hotel in Tamworth Road on Tuesday, April 27.
What does JSIC stand for?
JSIC stands for Joint Security Industry Council (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSIC
We have 7 other meanings of JSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Service Interface Architecture
- Joint Strategic Intelligence Assessment (UK)
- Jon Stewart Intelligence Agency (fan club)
- Japan Securities Investment Advisers Association
- Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Joint Signal Intelligence Bureau (Pakistan)
- Joint System Integration Body
- Jahangir Siddiqui Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Jiangsu Institute of Communications (China)
- Johor State Investment Centre
- Joint Services Intelligence Center
- Joint Space Command Intelligence Center
- Joint Systems Integration Command (USJFCOM, formerly the Joint Battle Center)
- Jonas Sees in Color (band)
- Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Information and Communication Research (est. 1983)
- Japan Society for Intercultural Studies
- Jain School of Interior Design (India)
- James Street Improvement District (Lancaster, PA)
- Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bruce George (Lab Walsall South) has been awarded a second Gold Medal of Excellence by the Joint Security Industry Council, a nongovernment body which represents the industry.