Nexstar, which owned KARK-TV, Channel 4, in Little Rock, has a shared services agreement and joint sales agreement with Nexstar regarding KTVE-TV in E1 Dorado and West Monroe, La.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Joint Sales Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Standards Association
- Japanese Student Association
- Japanese Sumo Association
- Jardine Sports Association (Hong Kong)
- Jewelers' Security Alliance
- Jewish Student Association
- Job Safety Analysis
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Shuster Awards
- John Stark Associates (Trumbull, CT)
- Joint Security Area
- Joint Service Agreement
- Joint Staff Assessment
- Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture
- Joint Systems Architecture
- Journal of Substance Abuse
- Judaica Sound Archives (Florida Atlantic University)
- Junior Semester Abroad
- Junior State of America (formerly Junior Statesmen of America)
- Junior Statesmen of America (now Junior State of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
manufacturer of nonlubricated, barrier, waterproof, and breathable TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) films, have finalized a joint sales agreement for DuPont Active Layer film.
Russell will have additional oversight of KFTA under the terms of a shared services and joint sales agreement with Mission Broadcasting.