It's the most amazing thing," Jake Taylor, a physicist at the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland, who worked on the project with the Princeton team, said.
What does JQI stand for?
JQI stands for Joint Quantum Institute (Department of Physics, University of Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JQI
We have 1 other meaning of JQI in our Acronym Attic
- Jesse Quentin Bond (DJ)
- Jennison Quality Components (Jennison Manufacturing Group; Carnegie, PA)
- Judicial Qualifications Commission
- Japanese Quail Embryo
- Journal of Quantum Electronics (IEEE)
- Jerusalem Quarterly File
- Jauch Quartz GmbH (crystal products)
- Joint Question Group
- Job Quality Index (various locations)
- Joint Quality Initiative (EU)
- Juran on Quality Improvement (Juran Institute; various locations)
- Just Quality International Foods (Canada)
- Japanese Quail Lysozyme
- JMAPS Query Language
- John Quentin Lavelle (JQL software company; UK)
- Journal of Quantitative Linguistics (International Quantitative Linguistics Association)
- Journal of Quality Measurement and Analysis (mathematics; Malaysia)
- Junior Quarter Midget Association
- Junior Quarter Midget Australia
- Joint Quality Management Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
One team is trying to build a hybrid device at the Joint Quantum Institute at the University of Maryland in College Park.
Phillips is a fellow at the Joint Quantum Institute at the National Institute for Standards and Technology and at the University of Maryland.
Theoreticians at the Joint Quantum Institute (JQI), a collaboration of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the University of Maryland, and their colleagues in India and the George Mason University, now believe that there may be a new kind of soliton that's even more special.
It provides the hallmarks of superfluidity," says Charles Clark of the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Joint Quantum Institute based at the University of Maryland in College Park.
Now, a team from the Joint Quantum Institute (JQI) at the University of Maryland (UMD) and the University of Michigan, has succeeded in teleporting a quantum state directly from one atom to another over a substantial distance.
The physicists were from the Joint Quantum Institute (JQI) of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the University of Maryland in the US.