Presidential Study Directive-10, The Presidential Directive on Mass Atrocities and Genocide, was later codified in the Department of Defense's Strategic Guidance, Joint Publication 3.
What does JPUB stand for?
JPUB stands for Joint Publication
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPUB
- Jet Propellant Thermally Stable (high thermal stability, high altitude fuel, MIL-T-25524)
- Journal of Pentecostal Theology Supplement Series
- Joint Personnel Training and Tracking Activity
- Joint Passenger Transport Unit (UK)
- Jaksa Penuntut Umum (Indonesian: General Prosecutor)
- Jiangsu Polytechnic University (China)
- Joint Planning Unit (Northamptonshire, England, UK)
- Journal of Pediatric Urology (Elsevier publication)
- Just Publishable Unit
- Juvenile Probation Unit
- JPublisher (Oracle database utility)
- Jatiyo Protibondhi Unnayan Foundation (Bangladesh)
- Japan PostgreSQL (Structured Query Language) User Group
- Japan PSP (Paint Shop Pro) Users Group
- James Paget University Hospital (UK)
- Jefferson Park United Neighbors
- Japanese Published Unexamined Patent Application
- Jesus People USA (religious commune)
- Jersey Property Unit Trusts
- Juntos Pela Vida
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also focuses on the reversal of brain drain, cross-cultural studies; joint publications and sabbaticals.
His work in Operational Contracting Support has been the cornerstone of the key revisions and policy updates of one of the Supply Corps' principal operating Joint Publications, JP 4-01.
During the last JDPC, two major topics discussed were the revision of Joint Publication (JP) 1, Doctrine for the Armed Forces of the United States, and development of a new joint publication, JP 3-15.
Both sides will work to facilitate joint publication of books.
Joint Publication (JP) 3-29, Foreign Humanitarian Assistance, has received some major changes in its newest edition and recognizes the roles played by interagency and multinational partners in planning, executing, and assessing foreign humanitarian assistance (FHA) operations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Small Arms Proliferation and Misuse: Toward a Caribbean Plan of Action (Ploughshares Working Paper 08-1), a joint publication of the Women's Institute for Alternative Development and Project Ploughshares (35 pages), published December 2008.
The award will be given annually to a senior public health practitioner or academic who takes an active role in mentoring students and young professionals through regular contact, professional development, research support or joint publications.