Eisenhower (CVN 69) to Joint Psychological Operations Task Force (JPOTF), Financial Management Officer LCDR Norwin Fischer from Naval Operations Logistics Support Center (NOLSC) to Central Command Deployment Distribution Operations Center (CDDOC), Kuwait, Senior Navy Sustainment Representative.
What does JPOTF stand for?
JPOTF stands for Joint Psychological Operations Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Jamaica Plain Open Studios (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Java Point of Sale
- Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Jurassic Park Operating System (gaming)
- Journal of Polymer Science, Part A (chemistry)
- Journal of Polymer Science B (physics)
- Journal of Polymer Science
- Junior Professional Officers Service Centre
- Jerusalem Post International Edition
- Java Personal OpenGL Tutorial (originated in 1998)
- Joint Psychological Operations Task Group (US DoD)
- Joint Panel On Oceanographic Tables and Standards
- Joint Project Optic Windmill
- J'en Peux Plus (French: I Can Do More)
- James Patrick Page (British guitarist)
- Japan Polypropylene Corporation (Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation)
- Japan Pulp and Paper (various locations)
- Jason Pierre-Paul (football player)
- Jean Pierre Papin (French football player/manager)
- Jim Parsons Project (band coalition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only PSYOP was addressed formally on the command level by the joint psychological operations task force.