For coauthor John Reilly, associate director of research with MIT's Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change and the Laboratory for Energy and the Environment, that amount dwarfs the less than $1 trillion that the EPA estimates the controls cost.
What does JPSPGC stand for?
JPSPGC stands for Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- Jabatan Pembangunan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Department of Human Resource Development)
- Jabatan Perhutanan Semenanjung Malaysia (Malasian forestry department)
- Joint Program in Survey Methodology
- Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization)
- Jupiter: The Planet, Satellites and Magnetosphere (textbook)
- Junior Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
- John P. Stevens Model United Nations (conference)
- Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Jewish Political Studies Review
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (PharmaInfo Publications)
- John Pirie Secondary School (Port Pirie, South Australia)
- Joint Planning Staff for Space
- Joint Polar Satellite System (US NOAA and US NASA)
- Journal of Personality and Social Systems (behavioral science)
- Journal of Political Science and Sociology (Japan)
- Journal of Population and Social Security (est. 2002; Japan)
- Journal of Probability and Statistical Science (Nova Publishers)
- Journal of Psycho-Social Studies (UK)