The main vehicle for assessing the outcomes of different abortion procedures was a multicenter cohort study--the Joint Program for the Study of Abortion (JPSA) (20)--which the Population Council began in 1970 and the CDC continued in 1971.
What does JPSA stand for?
JPSA stands for Joint Program for the Study of Abortion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPSA
We have 1 other meaning of JPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Postal Service Agency
- Japan Poultry Science Association
- Japan Pro Surfing Association
- Japan Psychic Science Association, Inc.
- Japanese Plating Suppliers Association
- Japanese Political Science Association
- Java Platform Security Architecture
- Jewish Psychology Students Association
- Jewish Publication Society of America
- Joint Partial Settlement Agreement
- Joint Public Service Authority
- Joint Purchasing Service Agreement
- Jointly Provided Switched Access
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Students' Association
- Journal of Police Science and Administration
- JP Sercel Associates, Inc. (Hollis, NH)
- Junior Philatelic Society of America
- juvenile psoriatic arthritis
- Joint Polytechnic Special Admissions Exercise
- Jefferson Parish School Board (Harvey, Louisiana)