This agreement was formalized in an Air Force/Navy jointly signed letter to the Joint Program Office for final approval.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Joint Program Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)
- Japanese Patent Office
- Japex Offshore Ltd. (Japan)
- Java Persistent Objects (computer programming)
- Jimmy Page Online (fansite)
- Joint Petroleum Office
- Joint Pipeline Office
- Joint Planning Office (GCOS)
- Joint Project Officer
- Joint Projects Office
- Joint Prototyping Office
- Joint Psychological Operations
- Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)
- Journal of Physical Oceanography
- Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jump If Parity Odd
- Junior Police Officer (youth program; Hawaii)
- Justice and Peace Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a fundamental level, a Joint Program Office has been established to bring together the services' individual efforts to develop software-defined radios.
government offices and personnel, by clicking on the "Order CD" button at the bottom of the Deskbook web page or by calling the Deskbook Joint Program Office at DSN 785-0423 or commercial (937) 255-0423.
Scott Wilson Harris Deputy Program Manager, V-22 Capabilities Integration PMA-275, The V-22 Osprey Joint Program Office U.
Since December 1994, the ITS Joint Program Office at USDOT has been collecting information regarding the impact of ITS projects on the operation of the surface transportation network.