Hernandez is the Joint Program Manager for Protection's director of MDAP support and CBRN survivability, supporting the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD).
What does JPM stand for?
JPM stands for Joint Program Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPM
We have 55 other meanings of JPM in our Acronym Attic
- Japan PPC (Power Performance Computing) Linux Users Group
- J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. (stock symbol)
- Jabatan Perdana Menteri (Malaysia)
- Japan Foundation Manila
- Japanese Pressurized Module (astronomy)
- Java Package Manager
- Jesus People Movement
- Jesus Per Minute (Christian music slang)
- Job Performance Measurement
- Join Point Model (computer programming)
- Joint Propulsion Meeting
- Jolts Per Minute
- Journal of Property Management
- Juan Pablo Montoya (formula 1 driver)
- Juvenile Polymyositis (childhood immune disease affecting muscles)
- J.P. Morgan India Government Bond Index (J.P. Morgan Chase and Company)
- Joint Program Manager - Individual Protection
- Joint Project Manager Information Systems
- Japan Paint Manufacturers Association
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another possible problem for the joint program manager is that contracting procedures vary between the Services.
As joint program manager for the MRAP vehicles program, Mann leads the team responsible for procurement, fielding and sustainment of the MRAPs.
Dan Schultz, the V-22 joint program manager, said, "I am proud of the entire team's accomplishments, as we continue to execute a safe and methodical flight program.
Regimental Week events will include the Green Dragon Ball, a CCRA golf scramble, a Regimental run, the CCRA JIIM-IA CBRN Conference and Exhibition, a Hall of Fame/Distinguished Member of the Corps induction ceremony, an Honor to Our Fallen sunrise service, a CCRA barbeque, a joint program manager session, a Warfighter seminar, and the Sibert Award presentation.
The System Engineering Plan (SEP) is the joint program manager and systems engineer document, but don't let the rest of your program team side step their responsibility to make their inputs/edits, because systems thinking is a collaborative team sport.
Lessons learned in Iraq and Afghanistan are being used to design troop friendly equipment, according to Stanley Enatsky, joint program manager for collective protection.