28, 2006, the Defense Acquisition University and the Standard Procurement System (SPS) Joint Program Management Office (JPMO) signed a Memorandum of Agreement that formalizes joint developments to better support the learning needs of the acquisition workforce.
What does JPMO stand for?
JPMO stands for Joint Program Management Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPMO
We have 2 other meanings of JPMO in our Acronym Attic
- J. Pruitt Management LLC (Texas)
- Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene
- Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- J.P. Morgan Institutional Investments
- Jabatan Penuntut Malaysia Kaherah (Malay: Department of Malaysian Students in Cairo)
- Japanese Professional Mahjong League (Japan)
- Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation
- Japan Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association
- J.P. Morgan Mutual Fund Select Trust
- Jersey Produce Marketing Organisation (UK)
- Jianghan Petroleum Machinery Plant (Qianjiang, Hubei, China)
- Joint Preventive Medicine Policy Group (US Navy)
- Jacobson's Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Joint Program Management Review
- Joint Project Management Review
- Joint Projected Manpower Requirements
- Justice Property Management Regulations (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Pacific Multinational Readiness Capability (US Army)
- Joint Patient Movement Requirements Center
- Jackson Park Middle School (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kristen Noel supports the SPS Joint Program Management Office for CorpComm.
Please provide or update your Military Department's or Defense Agency's deployment plans for SPS/PD2 with the SPS Joint Program Management Office (JPMO) to account for these dates by August 31, 2004.