Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense develops materiel capabilities to meet those requirements.
What does JPEOCBD stand for?
JPEOCBD stands for Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Prioritized Effects List (counterterrorism)
- Journal of Planning and Environment Law
- Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (Freund Publishing House)
- Jersey Potato Export Marketing Board
- Job Postings & Employment News
- Joint Protection Enterprise Network
- Journal of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
- Joint Program Executive Office
- Joint Program Executive Office for the Joint Tactical Radio System ( US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Individual Protection
- Joint Planning and Execution Process
- Japan-Peru Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Planning Education and Research
- Joint Personnel Status and Casualty Report (US DoD)
- Jeevan Prakash Education Society (India)
- Job Placement Employment and Training
- Jobs Placement, Education and Training (Australia)
- Joint Planning and Execution Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) to provide up to 156 Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer II (CBMS II) devices.