The winners for each category are: ACQUISITION Joint Services Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector Team, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense Team award for innovation in the employment of a comprehensive M & S approach to support systems engineering analysis.
What does JPEO-CBD stand for?
JPEO-CBD stands for Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Photographic Experts Group Image Compression
- Joint Prioritized Effects List (counterterrorism)
- Journal of Planning and Environment Law
- Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (Freund Publishing House)
- Jersey Potato Export Marketing Board
- Job Postings & Employment News
- Joint Protection Enterprise Network
- Journal of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
- Joint Program Executive Office
- Joint Program Executive Office for the Joint Tactical Radio System ( US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Individual Protection
- Joint Planning and Execution Process
- Japan-Peru Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Planning Education and Research
- Joint Personnel Status and Casualty Report (US DoD)
- Jeevan Prakash Education Society (India)
- Job Placement Employment and Training
- Jobs Placement, Education and Training (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
POC: Angie Gress @ (703) 247-2568 The Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) will host a Department of Defense Chemical Biological Defense Advance Planning Briefing for Industry.