The Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense will have money to spend in these lean budgetary times.
What does JPEO stand for?
JPEO stands for Joint Program Executive Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JPEO in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Photographic Experts Group (development group for compressed 24-bit color image storage format; also a file extension)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group-Lossless Standard (image file compression algorithm)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group Image Compression
- Joint Prioritized Effects List (counterterrorism)
- Journal of Planning and Environment Law
- Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism (Freund Publishing House)
- Jersey Potato Export Marketing Board
- Job Postings & Employment News
- Joint Protection Enterprise Network
- Journal of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
- Joint Program Executive Office for the Joint Tactical Radio System ( US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (US DoD)
- Joint Program Executive Office for Individual Protection
- Joint Planning and Execution Process
- Japan-Peru Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan-Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement
- Journal of Planning Education and Research
- Joint Personnel Status and Casualty Report (US DoD)
- Jeevan Prakash Education Society (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Program Executive Office for the Joint Tactical Radio System (JPEO JTRS) Network Enterprise Domain (NED) successfully completed the SRW1.
Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense develops materiel capabilities to meet those requirements.
Department of Defense Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) to provide up to 156 Chemical Biological Mass Spectrometer II (CBMS II) devices.
With this concept in mind, the Joint Program Executive Office Joint Tactical Radio Systems (JTRS) has developed the Rifleman Radio as part of an effort to bring secure, networking capabilities to a level that previously had no means of intra-squad communication.
The HMS product manager is working with the materiel developer and the JTRS Joint Program Executive Office to identify all unnecessary software in the radio to minimize the PTT delay.