The three couples want the court to give a joint planning board jurisdiction over the decision and to void the permit.
What does JPB stand for?
JPB stands for Joint Planning Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPB
We have 26 other meanings of JPB in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Pacific Area Scheduling Office
- Je Pense a Toi (French: I Think of You)
- Joint Planning and Assistance Team
- Joint Process Action Team
- Just Promote Anything
- Joint Patient Assessment and Tracking System (US DHHS)
- Joint Primary Aircraft Training System
- Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation Service (US Department of Justice)
- Joint Personnel Asset Visibility (System Affiliated With Joint Total Asset Visibility Program)
- Joint Panel on Aviation Support Equipment
- Joint Policy Board
- Joint Procurement Board
- Joint Purchasing Board
- Journal of Physics B (Institute of Physics Publishing Limited)
- Junctional Premature Beat
- Juvenile Picture Book
- Japan Professional Bodyboarding Association
- Japan Professional Bowling Association (est. 1967)
- Japan Professional Boxing Association
- Japan Professional Pocket-Billiard Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the liberation of Bangladesh, New Delhi and Dhaka formed a joint planning board to explore economic cooperation.
Compulsory purchase The Act gives powers to local authorities, joint planning boards and national park authorities to acquire land compulsorily if in their view it will help development, or the improvement of land.