The Joint Pipeline Office, which represents state and federal agencies overseeing the line, said it was briefed on the survey.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Joint Pipeline Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPN)
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)
- Japanese Patent Office
- Japex Offshore Ltd. (Japan)
- Java Persistent Objects (computer programming)
- Jimmy Page Online (fansite)
- Joint Petroleum Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposed route would run from Delta Junction to the Beluga gas fields in northern Cook Inlet Left to right after opening the bids: Kaye Laughlin, ANGDA consultant and permitting coordinator; Corrie Young, ANGDA administrative officer and board secretary-treasurer; Dennis Gnath, Alaska Department of Natural Resources Joint Pipeline Office habitat specialist; and, ANGDA CEO Harold Heinze.
The DOI, through its Federal-State Joint Pipeline Office in Alaska, has a say in the approval of any Alaskan natural gas pipeline project, as does the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).
The Joint Pipeline Office in Anchorage is the agency that oversees the pipeline inspections.
Background In 1996, Alyeska, in cooperation with the federal/state pipeline monitoring agency of the Joint Pipeline Office (JPO), conducted a review of its maintenance program for mainline valves.
What an opportunity," said Rhea DuBosh, spokeswoman for the Joint Pipeline Office.