Working closely with the Joint Petroleum Office, DLA--E, and NATO, the 633rd Quartermaster Group made recommendations and decisions regarding supply chain management and distribution directives in order to integrate the multiple parties in the combined joint fuels community.
What does JPO stand for?
JPO stands for Joint Petroleum Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPO
We have 36 other meanings of JPO in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPN)
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)
- Japanese Patent Office
- Japex Offshore Ltd. (Japan)
- Java Persistent Objects (computer programming)
- Jimmy Page Online (fansite)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Petroleum Offices are also voting members, and specify their respective Combatant Commander's theater/mission requirements.
Maintain the Theater Joint Petroleum Office or Sub-area Petroleum Office as the Single Fuel Manager with assistance provided by Defense Energy Support Center (DESC) Regional Offices and Service Components Herein lays the paradox of planning in Africa.
Central Command (CENTCOM) Joint Petroleum Office plans and coordinates the receipt, storage, and distribution of bulk petroleum product for the CENTCOM AOR.
The Joint Petroleum Office (JPO) works to solve strategic-level bulk petroleum issues, and to manage petroleum war reserve stocks in support of USPACOM's Operational Plans (OPLANs).
Heryford, SC, USN Joint Petroleum Office Operations Officer, Directorate for Logistics, Engineering, and Security Assistance, U.
The Joint Petroleum Office (JPO) is one of the branches in this directorate and is similar in function to the JPO in the other regional commands.