Noting the insufficiency of diplomatic efforts, senior leaders in the DOD ordered creation of the joint personnel recovery center (JPRC) in Saigon as a subcommand of Military Assistance Command Vietnam (MACV).
What does JPRC stand for?
JPRC stands for Joint Personnel Recovery Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPRC
- Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (Elsevier)
- Journal of Pre-Raphaelite and Aesthetic Studies (est. 1977; semi-annual publication)
- Japan Pension Research Council
- Japan Photo Research Center, Inc.
- Japan PHP Repository Channel
- Jewish Personal Resource Center (New York, NY)
- Job Placement Resource Centre (Canada)
- Johnsville Parent Resource Center
- Joint Personnel Receiving Center (US DoD)
- Joint Personnel Reception Center (US DoD)
- Joint Personnel Resolution Center
- Joint Photographic Reconnaissance Committee
- Joint Planning and Resources Committee
- Joint Planning and Review Committee
- Joint Pre Registration Committee
- Joint Project Review Committee
- Joint Public Relations Committee
- Jointed Plain Reinforced Concrete
- Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company
- JP Rushing Consulting, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint personnel recovery center (JPRC) is the new term proposed for the next version of JP 3-50.