Initially Mden's activities focused on expanding its active gold business, which now includes five mines and over 11 million ounces of Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC)-compliant gold resources at operational and exploration sites.
What does JORC stand for?
JORC stands for Joint Ore Reserves Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Jointly Optimal Receiver (computing)
- Jordan (ISO Country code)
- Journal of Orthoptera Research
- Japan Organics Recycling Association (est. 2002)
- Journal of Religion and Abuse
- Journal of Research on Adolescence
- Java Open Reliable Asynchronous Messaging
- Java Object Request Broker
- Jersey Offroad Bicycling Association (Mountain biking advocacy group, New Jersey, USA)
- Jersey Offroad Bicycling Organization (Mountain bicycling advocacy group, New Jersey, USA)
- Joint Operational Requirement Document
- Joint Optical Reflective Display (NASA)
- Journaux Officiels de la République Française (French)
- Junior Officer Requiring Guidance (US Navy slang; aka George)
- Java Object Repository Mapping (adaptable persistence service)
- Jindalee Operational Radar Network
- Jornada Experiment
- Jakarta Outer Ring Road (Indonesia)
- Juvenile Onset Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
- Journal of Regional Science (job growth report)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All estimates have been compiled in accordance with the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC) Code guidelines.
9 million tons of zinc and copper, according to the Joint Ore Reserves Committee (JORC).