Joint Munitions Command says on its website that the depot is an "archive site" for storing slow-moving ammunition and stocks awaiting demilitarization.
What does JMC stand for?
JMC stands for Joint Munitions Command (US Army; Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMC
We have 123 other meanings of JMC in our Acronym Attic
- John Merritt Classic (football)
- John Muir College (University of California, San Diego)
- Joint Medical Committee (NATO)
- Joint Message Center
- Joint Meteorological Committee
- Joint Military Command (US DoD)
- Joint Military Commission
- Joint Military Committee
- Joint Modernization Command (US Army)
- Joint Movement Center
- Josiah Mason College (UK)
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Junior Mathematical Congress
- Junior Medical Camp (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Jupiter Mining Corporation (Red Dwarf TV series)
- Jurong Medical Centre (Singapore)
- Sausalito, CA, USA - Marin County (Airport Code)
- Japan Motorcycle Accessories Association
- Java ModelChecking Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOINT MUNITIONS COMMAND MANAGES THE DEPOTS AND AMMO PLANTS THAT PROVIDE YOUR MUNITIONS.
Browne is a public affairs specialist with the Joint Munitions Command located on Redstone Arsenal, Ill.
Staffed with representatives from the Defense Logistics Agency, Surface Deployment and Distribution Command, Air Mobility Command, Military Sealift Command, the Joint Munitions Command, and the respective services' logistics commands, it is directing air and surface distribution operations, while also gaining visibility over tactical logistics moves in the theater.
To do that, they rely on people like Daniel Brown, an ammunition logistics assistant from Joint Munitions Command, Rock Island, Ill.
It also followed a query to the Joint Munitions Command that revealed oversight problems in munitions programs.