In October 2011, the Joint Multinational Training Command (JMTC) executed the Army's first iteration of TRISA's Full Spectrum Training Environment (FSTE) exercise, which centered on the 173rd Airborne Brigade Combat Team (ABCT).
What does JMTC stand for?
JMTC stands for Joint Multinational Training Command (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMTC
We have 3 other meanings of JMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Johnson Matthey Technology Centre (UK)
- Joint Maneuver Training Center
- Joint Manufacturing and Technology Center
- Joint Maritime Tactics Course
- Joint Medical Testing Center
- Joint Medical Training Center
- Joint Military Technology Commission (Japan)
- Joint Military Transportation Committee
- Joint Ministerial Trade Committee
- Joint Mobilization Training Center
- Jordan Mechanical and Technical Corporation
- Journal de Médecine Traditionnelle Chinoise
- Junior Musical Theatre Company
- Just My Two Cents
- Just My Two Copper (World of Warcraft gaming forum)
- Justo Mwale Theological College
- Java Media-Tourism Crisis Center (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Joint Multi-TADIL Configuration Control Board
- Joint Maritime Tactical Communications Switching System (formerly SMU)
- Just My Two Cents Worth
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the large number of ranges at the Grafenwoehr Training Area and the ability to adapt those ranges to meet the needs of various training units, the Joint Multinational Training Command provides the resources necessary for units to conduct one-stop quality training.
The battalion focuses on supporting units like the 2d Stryker Cavalry Regiment; the 12th Combat Aviation Brigade; the 2d Brigade, 1st Infantry Division (which has since been reflagged as the 172d Infantry Brigade [Separate]); the 16th Sustainment Brigade; and tenant and transient units that occupy the 7th Joint Multinational Training Command areas of Grafenwoehr and Hohenfels.
Back in March 2007, the 7th United States Army Joint Multinational Training Command (JMTC) Safety Office had no choice but to shut down a critical ammunition holding area because it was too close to new housing construction.
Army Joint Multinational Training Command in Germany is real.