What does JMEANS stand for?
JMEANS stands for Joint Multi-dimensional Education and Analysis Modeling System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of Mathematical Economics (Elsevier)
- Journal of Medical Entomology (Entomological Society of America)
- Journal of Medical Ethics
- Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
- Journal of Molecular Evolution (Springer publication)
- Journal of Monetary Economics (Elsevier BV)
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy
- Jack Mills Evangelistic Association (Athens, TX)
- Japan Medical Esthetic Association
- Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy with Absences
- Japan Market Entry Competition
- Japan Market Expansion Competition (business training program; Tokyo, Japan)
- Junior Marketing Executives Circle
- Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence (University of Leeds; UK)
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association (also seen as JFMDA)
- Jungle Message Encoder-Decoder
- Joint Mission Essential Equipment List (US DoD)
- James Madison Education Fund, Inc.
- Jazz Musicians Emergency Fund (New York, NY)
- Je m'en fou (French: I don't care)