Also requested are F-100-PW-229 Engine Core Modules, night vision devices with spare intensified tubes, Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation P5 pods, a Joint Mission Planning System and five years of follow-on support and sustainment services for its F-16 fleet.
What does JMPS stand for?
JMPS stands for Joint Mission Planning System (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMPS
We have 6 other meanings of JMPS in our Acronym Attic
- Joint FAO/WHO Meeting on Pesticide Residues
- Joint Management Plan Review
- Judicial Modernisation and Penal Reform
- Joint Mission Preparation, Rehearsal, and Operations (USJFCOM Joint National Training Capability)
- Johnson Matthey Pharma Services (Devens, MA)
- Joint Message Preparation System
- Joint Mission Planning Segment
- Joint Mission Planning Session
- Joint Mission Planning System
- Joint Munitions Planning System
- Journal of Mineralogical and Petrological Sciences (Japan)
- Joint Mission Planning System - Expeditionary (US)
- Joint Mission Planning System-Maritime (US DoD)
- Jared Montz Pro Soccer Camps, LLC (Mandeville, LA)
- Joint Movement Perception Threshold
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- Joint Military Packaging Training Center
- Java Message Queue (iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions)
- Jim Mellon Quartet (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Joint Mission Planning System provides an integrated planning capability for aircraft, weapon and sensor missions for both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles.
Louis is being awarded a not to exceed $20,190,000 undefinitized letter contract for the development, integration, testing and delivery of the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) unique planning component and SLAM-ER software configuration set 19C for the Stand-off Land Attack Missile - Expanded Response (SLAM-ER) weapon system.
ESC is also leading the way in developing joint mission planning systems, allowing the Air Force and its sister services to plan missions in concert with one another.
Five Ready Room improvements were identified and funded, including increased local area network (LAN) access to support ever-increasing electronic flight mission planning activities, and to more fully exploit the capabilities of the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS).