Also requested are F-100-PW-229 Engine Core Modules, night vision devices with spare intensified tubes, Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation P5 pods, a Joint Mission Planning System and five years of follow-on support and sustainment services for its F-16 fleet.
What does JMP stand for?
JMP stands for Joint Mission Planning (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMP
We have 42 other meanings of JMP in our Acronym Attic
- JCL Manipulation Program
- Jean Michel Poutissou (laboratory director)
- Jewish Museum in Prague (Czech Republic)
- Joaquin Miller Park (Oakland, CA)
- John McAslan and Partners (UK)
- John Sall's Mac Program
- Joint Management Plan
- Joint Manpower Program
- Joint Marketing Program
- Joint Military Program
- Joint Movement Plan (US DoD)
- Journal of Mathematical Physics (American Institute of Physics)
- Japanese Magazine Publishers Association
- John Magnoski Photographic Arts
- Joint Military Postal Activity
- Joint Military Postal Activity - Atlantic (US DoD)
- Joint Military Postal Activity Atlantic
- Joint Military Postal Activity - Pacific (US DoD)
- Joint Military Postal Activity Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joyner: One of the systems that we work with in the Hornet is JMPS, which is the Joint Mission Planning System.
ESC is also leading the way in developing joint mission planning systems, allowing the Air Force and its sister services to plan missions in concert with one another.
Five Ready Room improvements were identified and funded, including increased local area network (LAN) access to support ever-increasing electronic flight mission planning activities, and to more fully exploit the capabilities of the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS).