Army Pacific, has expressed great satisfaction with the results of the operational demonstrations and provided a positive joint military utility assessment in June 2009.
What does JMUA stand for?
JMUA stands for Joint Military Utility Assessment (evaluation of the militiary utility of joint systems)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMUA
We have 2 other meanings of JMUA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint-Movement Tracking Test
- Just Made That Up
- James Madison University
- Japan Marine United (shipbuilder)
- JMTK Utilities Segment
- JMU Access Partnership (formerly Joint Mobility Unit; UK)
- Joint Monitoring Unit
- Journal of Medical Ultrasound
- Jovenes por un Mundo Unido (Spanish: Youth for a United World)
- Joint Meritorious Unit Award (military award)
- Joint Meritorius Unit Commendation
- Joint Multi-User Detection/Decoding
- Japanese Map/Top User Group
- Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Japan Model United Nations
- Junior Model United Nations
- Japan Model United Nations Society (Japan; student current events; est. 1983)
- Japan Marine United Singapore (est. 1977)
- Joint Mexican-United States Defense Commission
- Java Methodical Unit Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In the coming months, USARPAC will prepare a joint military utility assessment of the JCSD sensor technology based on nearly three years of cumulative data as the operational manager for the Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Unmanned Ground Reconnaissance Program.
A joint military utility assessment team recently observed and rated airdrops of cargos of 6,000 to 10,000 pounds at Yuma Proving Ground, Ariz.