Dushanbe, September 03, 2011 (Frontier Star): Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and his Afghan counterpart, Hamid Karzai, have welcomed the setting up of a joint military commission to deal with unwanted cross-border incidents that could hamper the amicable equation of the two countries.
What does JMC stand for?
JMC stands for Joint Military Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMC
We have 123 other meanings of JMC in our Acronym Attic
- Jerusalem Music Centre (Israel)
- Jesus and Mary College (India)
- Jiangling Motors Corporation Ltd (China)
- John Mason Cook (tourism company)
- John Merritt Classic (football)
- John Muir College (University of California, San Diego)
- Joint Medical Committee (NATO)
- Joint Message Center
- Joint Meteorological Committee
- Joint Military Command (US DoD)
- Joint Military Committee
- Joint Modernization Command (US Army)
- Joint Movement Center
- Joint Munitions Command (US Army; Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island IL)
- Josiah Mason College (UK)
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Junior Mathematical Congress
- Junior Medical Camp (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Jupiter Mining Corporation (Red Dwarf TV series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dushanbe, Sept 2(ANI): Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and his Afghan counterpart, Hamid Karzai, have welcomed the setting up of a joint military commission to deal with unwanted cross-border incidents that could hamper the amicable equation of the two countries.
They agreed to establish a joint military commission to address the issue, according to a statement issued by the presidential palace.
The 12-nation Joint Military Commission to monitor a cease-fire in the Nuba Mountains was established through the efforts of the Special Envoy John Danforth and supported by a seven million dollar U.
The 1992 pact calls for the Koreas to negotiate arms reductions, establish a military hot line, form a joint military commission and discuss other ways to promote peace and ease tensions.
Major DeGroot serves as the tactical chemical operations officer of the 49th Armored Division, Texas Army National Guard During SFOR 7, she was the compliance chief in the MND(N) Joint Military Commission.
Furthermore, a commission similar to the South-North Joint Military Commission established in the Basic Agreement would be authorized to deal with compliance questions.